Google Sheets Sync for ZOHO extension
Need to integrate Zoho CRM with Google Sheets? Push your Leads, Contacts or any other information to Zoho CRM with a few clicks! The extension works with selected by user Zoho CRM modules.
4 easy steps to set up Google Sheets Sync for Zoho Extension:
1.Install the Extension. Specify Zoho CRM access token.
2.Create and add service account Google Sheets
3. Add link to Google Sheets
4. Sync the Leads from Google Sheets to your Zoho CRM.
How to synch data from Google Sheets to CRM:
2. Create Google service account and upload it into Extension Settings:
- follow the link - https://console.developers.google.com
- Create a new project.
- Click Enable API. Search for and enable the Google Drive API.
- Create credentials for a Web Server to access Application Data.
- Name the service account and grant it a Project Role of Editor
- Download the JSON
Short video instruction - https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.twilio.prod.twilio-docs/original_images/google-developer-console.gif
3. Upload the JSON into Settings, field Service account Google Sheets
4. To start downloading, enter the Goggle Sheets link (Note! Open access to the Google Sheet - Anyone who has the link can access), then click on Next button.
5. Select the name of the Sheet.
6. Select the name of the module to which the data will be loaded.
7. Match the google sheet import fields with the data in Zoho CRM.
8. Select the option, «Download now» or «Add to Task Scheduler» option to load the data on a schedule.
9. Save the settings.
All the data will be saved in chosen Module