What is it?
The MongoDB for Zoho CRM is an easy-to-use extension for data syncing for backing up the data from your CRM to MongoDB server!
Why MongoDB extension from CRMOZ team?
Due to high perfomance, great scalability and flexibility of MongoDB our team embodied same features in our extension for Zoho CRM. Push your contacts, accounts, leads or any other information from Zoho CRM with a few clicks!
How does it work?
The extension works with any Zoho CRM modules, as could be selected by the user and automatically creates a DB structure on your MongoDB server
Setting up the extension
What is Mongo DB?
MongoDB is an open-source database developed by MongoDB, Inc. MongoDB stores data in JSON-like documents that can vary in structure. It is a popular NoSQL database.
- MongoDB represents data as of JSON documents whereas MySQL represents data in tables and rows.
- In MongoDB, you don’t need to define the schema while in MySQL you need to define your tables and columns
- MongoDB doesn’t support JOIN but MySQL supports JOIN operations.
- MongoDB is an ideal choice if you have unstructured and/or structured data with the potential for rapid growth while MYSQL is a great choice if you have structured data and need a traditional relational database.
- If most of your services are cloud based MongoDB is the best suited for you but If data security is your priority then MYSQL is the best option for you.